Sunday, July 25, 2010

Washington DC or Bust

Howdy y'all!

As I told you in the previous post, we received $600 worth of travel vouchers from Delta when we were traveling back from Hilton Head - so yesterday I talked my husband into a trip to Washington DC next month.

He told me that I had to give him 5 good reasons and here is what I came up with.

1) He loves me. That one is self-explanatory.

2) Our airfare is practically free. We ended up having to pay $66...that rocks!

3) We can learn more about American history. I know this is goofy, but watching movies such as National Treasure and Night of the Museum 2 really made me want to go to DC and soak up the history.

4) We got a steal on the hotel. One of my co-workers told my friend Rhonda and I about this website (travelzoo.com), so I decided to try it out. I found a great deal at the Hotel Palomar - $99/night and free parking! Check out that site if you are traveling soon!

5) We will have tons of fun! Of course we can have fun in Bentonville, AR too - but we will have much more fun there!

Well - that's it for tonight.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment