Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bucket List

Howdy Ya'll!

First of all, I have to say that this is the first time in over a week that I am using a real computer in my house.  I just haven't felt the urge to sit in front of a computer and do anything which is why there hasn't been a posting on here since last Thursday.

Now - on to the subject of the post...

Do you have a bucket list?  I don't know if I have one, per se, but I do have a desire to visit all 50 states before I die.


This is my map that I keep at work that shows all of the states I have visited - and it has already been a total of 31 states.  I find this amazing considering by the time I was 18, I had only been to about 4 states.  I have also been able to visit 3 of the 7 continents.  Not that I would ever visit Antarctica (most likely), but I would like to get to Africa, Australia and South America before I die too...I have already covered North America, Europe and Asia.

I need to start thinking about things to add to the bucket list - because I think it is awesome to have those kinds of things in your life.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment