My little pumpkin is 4 months old and I can't believe it! It really feels like we have had her for longer, but then again, I can't believe it has been 4 months. We just love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her!
4 Months Old
3 Months Old
2 Months Old
One Month Old
Man, she's grown! I am so curious to get her stats at her 4 month appointment next week. At her 2 month appointment, she was in the 98th percentile on weight and 97th percentile on height...and I am thinking we are probably still on that same track.
So, if you are wondering, here are the other stats and facts about my beautiful little girl:
- We just switched to number 2 diapers...we used up all the size 1 we had in the house and made the switch about a week ago.
- She is wearing 3-6 month clothes and 6 month clothes.
- She eats 6 oz at a time (and sometimes 8 oz at school) - and she drinks that stuff fast!
- She is mostly sleeping through the night - there are nights were she wakes up in the middle of the night needing to be changed or fed, but most days she wakes up around 6:30 am.
- She loves to smile at her mommy and daddy when we pick her up from school and I just love that.
- She has really started laughing lately and I love that too. She loves peek-a-boo.
- She loves to be read to - we used to read one book each night and she would listen so attentively, but lately, she has been so tired that the bedtime story time has gone away for a bit.
- She is a rolling machine. She rolled over the for the first time on her 3 month birthday, but now she does it all the time...over and over and over and over again.
- Harper still hasn't worn the same outfit twice - this one is kind of embarrassing. :)
- She just started using her Jumper this week and she loves the music and lights.
- She is still a drool monkey!
- She has made my life complete!
I will leave you with a few of my favorite pictures from Harper's month.