Sunday, November 6, 2011

Falling Back and Taking Advantage

Howdy Y'all!

Today is the day where we gain an hour from falling back and I took advantage by cleaning out Harper's closet.  It was time to get rid of the summer clothes and everything sized 0-3 months since we haven't worn those in quite some time.  I also took the tags off and washed all her 6-9 and 6-12 month clothes because this little girl is growing up so fast.  I kept seeing advertisements for the Shout Color Catchers so I decided to try them out with all these clothes I washed today.   It worked!  You should check them out too!


Harper's Grandmother came for a visit this weekend - and Harper got soooo spoiled.  She had a PJ day with Grandmother on Friday, Grandmother read bedtime stories to her, she fed her, she held her all day and she took her shopping.  Now, before you say "this child does not need any more clothes" because she still hasn't repeated an outfit yet, let me just say that Grandmother bought her a dressy winter coat and another more casual winter coat as well as some PJs in the next size up.  These are all things that we could use.  I won't mention the two outfits she bought her as well.  :)  Harper had a great time with her Grandmother!


My last blog was about the bumpers on Harper's bed and the trouble they were causing us.  This week we got the Breathable Bumper I ordered from Walmart.com and it has been working out perfectly.  Now I don't fear that she will get her face planted up against it and won't be able to breathe and we don't have to go rescue a leg or arm constantly from getting stuck in the rails.  Yay!  Thanks for all the suggestions.


Hey Nana, if you are reading this, Harper wants to let you know that she loves you too and she wore her Nana's Princess shirt to prove it.  She misses you and wants to hang out with you soon.


And, last but not least, I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Halloween night and my sweet little clown/Rainbow Brite (I called her a clown - others called her Rainbow Brite - and I am fine with both).  We sat outside with Harper and handed out candy.  She loved watching all the trick-or-treaters.  We can't wait until next year when we will actually take her around to go trick-or-treating herself.



I hope everyone took advantage of their extra hour - even if it just meant sleeping in for an hour.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment