Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Little Willy Wonka Magic?

Howdy Y'all!

When I was a kid, one of my favorite movie was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (and just as a side note, the new version freaks me out).  I loved everything about the movie...all the candy, the wallpaper, crazy Willy Wonka, everything!

Do you remember the gum that would change flavors through a 3-course dinner - tomato soup, then roast beef and a baked potato and then the blueberry pie?  Here is a little refresher so you can remember what happens to Violet when she chews it.  "Violet, you are turning violet, Violet!"



Well, Willy Wonka couldn't get the dessert right...but, Wrigleys did.  The Extra Dessert Delights gum is so super tasty!  I tried the Key Lime Pie tonight and it was yum-o!  And, the best part is, I didn't turn into a lime.  :)


Well, it was a perfect night to talk about gum/candy.  Hope you don't get sick on all that Halloween candy.  :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment