Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dolly Rocks!

Howdy Y'all!

Growing up my room was never short on books - I always had them!  I had a cabinet that held them all and it was stuffed full.  So, of course, Harper has a ton of books.  We started buying books before we even knew she was coming into our lives.  We have also gotten several as gifts from friends and family and my mom even found several of my old books that survived me, my sister and my niece Hailey.  But, now we have another source of books!


Back in November, Harper's daycare gave us paperwork to fill out to join Dolly Parton's Imagination Library.  Dolly Parton and the United Way have teamed up to provide children FREE books - one per month until they turn 5 - that means 50+ free books for Miss Harper over the next several years.  We got our first one in the mail today.  You should google this and see if it is available in your area...it is totally worth your time.


We look forward to reading our new books for years to come!  I have always thought Dolly Parton was just so cute and bubbly, but now I just think she is downright amazing.  Love her!

And, I couldn't resist a few pictures of Harper before I say goodbye.  I think the first one is so cute even if she isn't looking at the camera.  And, the second picture isn't great, but I just think it is so sweet!



Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment