Monday, February 20, 2012

Whoo, Whoo is 8 Months Old?

Howdy Y'all!

Happy 8 Months Old to my sweet baby girl Harper!


I can't believe that Harper is 2/3 of a year old!  Time is just flying on by!



I took Harper to the doctor for the first time outside of a well child visit about 10 days ago and she weighed in at a whopping 20 lbs, 6 oz!  She was also 27.5 inches long.  She came away from the doctors office with an ear infection in each ear and a cold.  Poor baby!

Harper is wearing 6-9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes.  We have so many outfits in 12 months that I really want her to wear, but I feel like the neck is just a bit too big.  And, I can't figure out if Harper has short arms or if some of her clothes just have super long arms because we always have to roll up (I actually roll under) her sleeves.



She is wearing size 3 diapers and I am just hoping we can make it through this last jumbo box of diapers that we have from Sam's Club before we have to move up to a size 4.  I feel like our time in size 3 diapers is nearing the end.

Harper loves to clap and I just think it is adorable.  (Of course, I might think everything she does is adorable!)


Harper has really found her voice this month and of course (like most babies), her first word is Da-Da.  She says it all day long.

She experienced her first snow and she loved it.  She was kind of in a foul mood that morning and she really perked up when the snowflakes hit her face.


We finally found a food that Harper doesn't like...avocado.  I can't believe it...how could someone hate avocado?  They are so tasty!  But, we also found out she loves frozen yogurt.  She hasn't had much of it, but she certainly wanted more once she got a taste.


She got her first taste of juice (very watered down) and she drank it from a sippy cup!  She is such a big girl!


Harper still loves playing with her cousins and enjoyed her time with them this weekend in Texas.


And, bath time is still probably her favorite time of the day!  She loves it...it can turn a grumpy Harper into VERY happy Harper!


We only have 4 months left until Harper is 1...and am I crazy because I have already ordered her birthday cake???

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment