Saturday, April 21, 2012

Whoooo's 10 Months Old

Howdy Y'all!

I can't believe it - I am a mother of a 10 month old!  Where has the time gone?


My sweet Harper is still (and will always be) the greatest joy in our lives.  She just continues to grow like a weed everyday and is now wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 Pampers Cruisers diapers.

I feel like this month brought us all kinds of development!  Harper started crawling, going from a laying position to a seated position, pulling up and walking with the aid of a walker.  She went from being so easy to keep up with to being ALL over the place!  She keeps us on our toes.

Here is her first attempt at crawling...pretty good if I say so myself!






And, here is her first attempt at walking with the walker.   I love that when she learns something...she just gets it and acts like an old pro.


My little peanut still has a toothless grin and it is mighty cute!  She has also started saying Uh-Oh or I should say that she has started copying me when I say Uh-Oh.   I love it.

Harper loved her first Easter and was pretty good at hunting those eggs!



I can't believe that Harper will be one year old in a couple of months.  Birthday party planning is in full gear and for some crazy reason, I have decided to go with an invitation that has to be cut out by hand and it has 16 pieces to it!  I am glad I am starting early because they may not be done in time.  :) Yikes!  And, then Pinterest has given me so many ideas for the party that I hope to pull off as well.  Wish me luck.




I am ready to see what developments we will see before Harper turns eleven months old.  I guess time will tell.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment