Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hospital Pics of Harper

Howdy Y'all!

Here is another post just to show off our beautiful Harper.  And, since the hospital restricts facebook - this is my way of getting the pictures out there.

Enjoy!  (and ignore the fact that I don't have a lick of makeup on)


Look at that serious face

Harper and her birth mom, Ariel

I love those feet - and her finger toes that are just like Hayes Teff, her future husband.

 Sweet baby in a basket.


 Chubby Cheeks - cute enough to just pinch.

She has been flipping people off all day - bad Harper.

I love this girl - and I am pretty sure she loves me too.

Too sweet.

 She loves to snuggle!

Hi Daddy!

Love kisses from Daddy.

Love this one!  I love her tongue!

Look Whooooo's in this picture - Miss Harper


 Sweet baby girl - we love you so much!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment