Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hotel Room = Jail Cell

Howdy Y'all!

I really feel like our hotel room in Memphis is beginning to feel a little like a jail cell.  We are so ready to get out of here!  You would not believe!  I want to be home.  I have never missed Arkansas so much.

We got word today that the ICPC (Interstate Compact of Placement of Children) offices of TN and AR are arguing over one tiny little piece of paperwork.  Ugh!  The agency said they are hoping it will all be cleared up tomorrow.  I sure hope so.  We want to get on the road.

One more thing, I know I posted this picture (or at least one of these pictures) the other day.  I think these are my favorite pictures of Harper so far, BUT my mom thinks her outfit did not match.  I know you wouldn't normally put orange and purple together, but I LOVE it.  What do you think?



Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment