How much do I love pedicures? The answer: A LOT! Laura and I went for our first pedicure of the season today and my feet feel so much better - and they (being my feet) are so excited to wear open toed shoes starting tomorrow! Yay!
There are so many things I love about our nail place...
1) I love that they haven't seen us in 4 or 5 months and they still know everything about us.
2) I love that the husband (we don't know his name! Terrible, I know, considering they know all about us!) knows that I got a new car. And, he wanted to know if I liked it better than the Beetle.
3) I love that he always talks to me about Longhorn sports! As soon as I walked in the door tonight, he told me that he thought about me the other night when the Horns lost.
4) I love that I am told pretty much every time I go that I have big, beautiful eyes. It kind of cracks me up.
5) I love that the husband says "Oh Gawd" as an exclamation. It makes me laugh.
6) I love that they are always so excited to see us.
I just think Van and her husband (whatever his name is) are the sweetest people. Our conversation tonight was just too cute...it was all about the Chinese New Year animals. We learned that this year is the year of the Rabbit in China - BUT, it is the year of the Cat in Vietnam. We also learned that a baby girl that is a Tiger (last year) is not good...and they are hard to marry off. We also learned that 5 girls in a row in a family is good luck - and so is the same with 4 boys. Just some random facts about Asia for you. Hope you enjoyed. :)
When I think about nail salons, it makes me think of Anjelah Johnson's (Bon Qui Qui from Mad TV) stand up comedy routine all about nail salons. It makes me laugh because you know there is always a time when you just can't understand what is being asked of you. Enjoy!