Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fascinated by Fascinators!

Howdy Y'all!

If you have known me since January of last year, you all know that I have a little traveling "friend" that goes with me everywhere...and she has a friend too.  Of course, I am talking about Bertha and Sue E, the traveling gnomes.  Even though Sue E has an ugly hog on her head, we still love her because she is a "good gnome".


Laura and I have been talking about a trip to England to celebrate my 35th birthday (which is still two years away!) - and I think I came up with a great idea today.  We will definitely take Bertha and Sue E - BUT, I think we also need some great fascinators.

What are fascinators do you ask?  Well, if you watched the Royal Wedding, you know exactly what I am talking about!






Let me just tell you that these little jewels are PRICEY!  Way pricey!  I would never, ever, ever, ever pay $1,000+ for one of these, but I have a plan!  We have two years to whip us up one of the greatest fascinators y'all have ever seen.  Those Brits aren't going to know what to think we they see us coming.  I even found some help online!!!




I am pretty excited about it!  England, Get Ready - we're coming to take over in 2013!

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment