Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Day You Challenge, 2 Songs

Howdy Y'all!


Oh tonight is about two songs...how on earth do I narrow this down to only two?  If you have known me for very long or read this blog for awhile, you will be able to guess the first one, but now I have to figure out the second one.  I guess it is do or die time.

2.  Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star by Jewel - I can't tell you how much we have listened to this song.  Harper loves it and so do I.  I actually love the entire Lullaby album and I have heard that she is putting out another one.  Love this!


1.  Regulate by Warren G - This has been my favorite song since high school.  I have never wavered.  :) Something about it just puts me in a great mood!  "Regulators, Mount Up..."


I hope you can listen to these and they put you in a great mood!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment