Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3 Months Old!

Howdy Y'all!

I can't believe that my little Harper is 3 months old today.  In some ways, it feels like we have had her forever and in other ways, I can't believe that she has been with us for 92 days.  I love this girl more and more and more and more every day.


This picture isn't great, but she has decided to start bending over when I try and sit her her - so even though this picture is a little fuzzy, I count it as a win since she is actually holding her head up.  :)

We have hit a few milestones this month - and one of them came tonight on her 3 month birthday.  Harper rolled over for the first time from her back to her stomach!  Yay Harper!  I had to call my mom and tell her and while I was on the phone, she did it again.  She is getting to be such a big girl!

Harper also had her first shots this month (early in the month).  Poor baby.


She tried out her Bumbo for the first time and I think she really likes it.


She finally got to watch these Longhorns her mommy keeps talking about - she feel asleep both times they were on TV, but I am sure she will love them more and move as she grows up.


She went swimming for the first time with her cousins Hailey and Ava Grace.  She bath time and just as I thought, she LOVED the swimming pool as well.


Harper is also "talking" up a storm.  Some folks say she takes after her mother.  Me?  No way!  :)  I just wish I knew what she was telling me, but for now, it is so much fun having this little conversations with her.

She finally got to wear her first pair of Converse!  Like mother, like daughter!  I think she looks so cute in them.


I am ready to see what this next month holds - what will she do next?  I wake up everyday anticipating her next development in life.  It is just so much fun watching her grow and learn new things.

I love this munchkin so much and I will leave you with my favorite picture of the month.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment