Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 Day You Challenge, 5 Foods

Howdy Y'all!



I took a couple of days off because we have been so busy hanging out with family and there just wasn't time to blog.   Today is all about 5 foods - how on earth do I narrow this down to just 5??

5.  Yogurt.  I love it!  It doesn't matter if it is frozen, regular, greek, etc...I love it all!  It is just so darn tasty.  I have recently discovered Coconut frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf.  Yum, yum for my tum, tum!



4.  Five Guys Burger. Okay, we just got this in Northwest Arkansas and I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I am obsessed with it.  It so tasty!  I just get the little bacon cheeseburger and it is almost too much.  Pretty much every night, I ask Tony if we can have Five Guys.  :)


3.  Fondue.  Have you ever had this?  It is probably one of my most favorite restaurant experiences.  The Melting Pot is just so tasty - and it is a great place to go on a date or just with your girlfriends.  The dessert is probably my favorite following very closely by the cheese course.  I really enjoy the Meat course, but if I ever had to choose two of the three...I would leave the Meat out.  Oh my goodness, I think I need The Melting Pot right now!!


2.  Crumbs Cupcakes.  I may be guilty of mentioning this place a time or two.  :)  It is just so, so yummy!


1.  Last, but not least is something that I could eat almost everyday.  Mexican food - I guess I should say Tex-Mex.  I love it all!  When I was growing up, I would not even eat Mexican food.  I was the crazy one that would order chicken strips at Little Mexico.  I never knew what I was missing.

Well, all this talk about food is making me hungry for lunch!  Time to eat some Shep's Bar-B-Q with all the family!

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment