I took a couple of days off because we have been so busy hanging out with family and there just wasn't time to blog. Today is all about 5 foods - how on earth do I narrow this down to just 5??
5. Yogurt. I love it! It doesn't matter if it is frozen, regular, greek, etc...I love it all! It is just so darn tasty. I have recently discovered Coconut frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf. Yum, yum for my tum, tum!
4. Five Guys Burger. Okay, we just got this in Northwest Arkansas and I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I am obsessed with it. It so tasty! I just get the little bacon cheeseburger and it is almost too much. Pretty much every night, I ask Tony if we can have Five Guys. :)
3. Fondue. Have you ever had this? It is probably one of my most favorite restaurant experiences. The Melting Pot is just so tasty - and it is a great place to go on a date or just with your girlfriends. The dessert is probably my favorite following very closely by the cheese course. I really enjoy the Meat course, but if I ever had to choose two of the three...I would leave the Meat out. Oh my goodness, I think I need The Melting Pot right now!!
2. Crumbs Cupcakes. I may be guilty of mentioning this place a time or two. :) It is just so, so yummy!
1. Last, but not least is something that I could eat almost everyday. Mexican food - I guess I should say Tex-Mex. I love it all! When I was growing up, I would not even eat Mexican food. I was the crazy one that would order chicken strips at Little Mexico. I never knew what I was missing.
Well, all this talk about food is making me hungry for lunch! Time to eat some Shep's Bar-B-Q with all the family!