Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Day You Challenge, 8 Fears

Howdy Y'all!

It is day 3 of the 10 Day You Challenge and it is all about fears tonight - now you are going to see how neurotic I am.  :)


8.  Snakes!  Ugh, I don't like anything about these creatures. I don't want to see them in a magazine, book, on a movie, on TV, etc.  They give me the chills...I despise these animals!

7.  Frogs!  Something about a frog freaks me out - I think it is the slimy feeling of them or something.  I am not sure, but yuck!

6.  Getting a paper cut on my eye.  Okay, this one may sound really crazy, but for some reason when I am dealing with papers close to my eye, I cringe thinking about what could happen.

5.  Failure.  I don't like to do it...at all!  I pretty much live by this motto.  I know failure happens sometimes, but I don't want it to happen to me.  :)


4.  Hot Beverages.  Yes, I am 33 years old and I am still afraid of coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider, etc.  I don't know how to drink it and I burn my dang tongue EVERY time!  Boo, big boo!


3.  Flying.  I don't love it and I don't think I ever will.  I like to be in control...just ask my husband.  HA!

2.  Being chased and not being able to get away.  My college roommate, Kaylyn and I had several instances where we thought we were being followed at our apartment or being chased by a death row escapee.  Each of these times, we fumbled with the keys, dropped phones, etc.  Of course, we were never in any danger, but I am afraid I would act like this if someone ever chases me for real.

1.  Now that we have a baby, I fear that someone would happen to one of us and Harper will have to grow up without us.  I want her to grow old with us and know how much we love and care for her.  Speaking of Harper, here is a picture just to make you smile.  I took this one about a week ago and I love it!


If you don't think I am too neurotic with my fears, come back tomorrow to read all about my wants.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment