It is day 3 of the 10 Day You Challenge and it is all about fears tonight - now you are going to see how neurotic I am. :)
8. Snakes! Ugh, I don't like anything about these creatures. I don't want to see them in a magazine, book, on a movie, on TV, etc. They give me the chills...I despise these animals!
7. Frogs! Something about a frog freaks me out - I think it is the slimy feeling of them or something. I am not sure, but yuck!
6. Getting a paper cut on my eye. Okay, this one may sound really crazy, but for some reason when I am dealing with papers close to my eye, I cringe thinking about what could happen.
5. Failure. I don't like to do it...at all! I pretty much live by this motto. I know failure happens sometimes, but I don't want it to happen to me. :)
4. Hot Beverages. Yes, I am 33 years old and I am still afraid of coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider, etc. I don't know how to drink it and I burn my dang tongue EVERY time! Boo, big boo!
3. Flying. I don't love it and I don't think I ever will. I like to be in control...just ask my husband. HA!
2. Being chased and not being able to get away. My college roommate, Kaylyn and I had several instances where we thought we were being followed at our apartment or being chased by a death row escapee. Each of these times, we fumbled with the keys, dropped phones, etc. Of course, we were never in any danger, but I am afraid I would act like this if someone ever chases me for real.
1. Now that we have a baby, I fear that someone would happen to one of us and Harper will have to grow up without us. I want her to grow old with us and know how much we love and care for her. Speaking of Harper, here is a picture just to make you smile. I took this one about a week ago and I love it!
If you don't think I am too neurotic with my fears, come back tomorrow to read all about my wants.