Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: Day 2, 9 Loves

Howdy Y'all!



It is day 2 of my 10 Day You Challenge and tonight's is soooo much easier!  How can I narrow this down to just 9 loves?  I guess I will try!

9.  I love water!  I know it sounds silly, but it is the only drink that I just want all the time.  I am not a coffee, tea or soda drinker.  On occasion, I drink juice...but normally it is just water for me.  Not the tap though!  After going to college in Huntsville, TX where the tap water is awful - I got hooked on bottle water!  This happens to be my favorite brand (and yes, I can tell them apart!)


8.  I love Apple!  Nope, not the kind you eat (I actually do really love those too), but I love the Apple company.  We currently own 5 Apple products, but I am embarrassed to tell you how many we have owned through the years so I will just keep that to myself.  :)


7.  I love purses - but in particular, I love Tano purses.  They are a little pricey, but come in great colors and last forever!


6.  Toms Shoes are amazing!  They are so comfortable on your feet - they would be a great vacation shoe.  But, the best thing about them is that every time you buy a pair, a pair gets donated to a needy person somewhere around the world.  See - sometimes it does pay off to go ahead and buy another pair of shoes!



5.  I really love to travel, but I have a serious love for Walt Disney World!  I want to grow up and work there one day.  :)  The only drawback to it is the humidity - my hair doesn't look great in that weather!





4.  Speaking of traveling - if you ever make it to a city that has a Crumbs Cupcakes, you must try it!  I love these so much and I am actually thankful they don't have one near.  If you want to splurge, you can order them online and have them shipped to your house - it is a little expensive because I speak from experience.  ha!


3.  I love the Texas Longhorns!  Hook'em Horns!  I can't believe college football starts on Thursday.  I can't wait.  We have already started the brainwashing early on Harper - you gotta do what you gotta do when you live in pig (Arkansas Razorbacks) country.


2.  I love my friends!  I am not sure how I have been blessed with so many great people in my life.  I am not going to add any pictures here because I don't want to offend anyone that I might leave off.  You all know who you are.  I love you dearly!

1.  And, last but not least, I love my family!  This includes my parents, siblings, in-laws, animal family, nieces, nephews, etc. - but of course it includes Tony and Harper.  I love them so much!  There is so much love going around, it is crazy.  :)




That is about it for tonight!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment