It is day 2 of my 10 Day You Challenge and tonight's is soooo much easier! How can I narrow this down to just 9 loves? I guess I will try!
9. I love water! I know it sounds silly, but it is the only drink that I just want all the time. I am not a coffee, tea or soda drinker. On occasion, I drink juice...but normally it is just water for me. Not the tap though! After going to college in Huntsville, TX where the tap water is awful - I got hooked on bottle water! This happens to be my favorite brand (and yes, I can tell them apart!)
8. I love Apple! Nope, not the kind you eat (I actually do really love those too), but I love the Apple company. We currently own 5 Apple products, but I am embarrassed to tell you how many we have owned through the years so I will just keep that to myself. :)
7. I love purses - but in particular, I love Tano purses. They are a little pricey, but come in great colors and last forever!
6. Toms Shoes are amazing! They are so comfortable on your feet - they would be a great vacation shoe. But, the best thing about them is that every time you buy a pair, a pair gets donated to a needy person somewhere around the world. See - sometimes it does pay off to go ahead and buy another pair of shoes!
5. I really love to travel, but I have a serious love for Walt Disney World! I want to grow up and work there one day. :) The only drawback to it is the humidity - my hair doesn't look great in that weather!
4. Speaking of traveling - if you ever make it to a city that has a Crumbs Cupcakes, you must try it! I love these so much and I am actually thankful they don't have one near. If you want to splurge, you can order them online and have them shipped to your house - it is a little expensive because I speak from experience. ha!
3. I love the Texas Longhorns! Hook'em Horns! I can't believe college football starts on Thursday. I can't wait. We have already started the brainwashing early on Harper - you gotta do what you gotta do when you live in pig (Arkansas Razorbacks) country.
2. I love my friends! I am not sure how I have been blessed with so many great people in my life. I am not going to add any pictures here because I don't want to offend anyone that I might leave off. You all know who you are. I love you dearly!
1. And, last but not least, I love my family! This includes my parents, siblings, in-laws, animal family, nieces, nephews, etc. - but of course it includes Tony and Harper. I love them so much! There is so much love going around, it is crazy. :)
That is about it for tonight!