Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Customer Service

Howdy Y'all!

You know how the story goes - if a company does something good for you, you may tell 1 or 2 people but if they wrong you, you tell 10x the amount.  Well, I want to buck that trend tonight.

My mother-in-law got Harper the cutest little Trumpette socks (and if you don't know the brand, you need to check them out...CUTE, CUTE stuff).  I have been wanting this particular set for awhile and we got a little present on the doorstep a couple of days ago.  Don't you just love Grandmother's who spoil their grandchildren??

On Monday night, I was picking out an outfit for Harper to where to daycare on Tuesday which would have looked so cute with those pink socks.  But, when I opened the box to retrieve them, one was missing.  If it was the green or yellow pair, I probably would have just let it go - but, pink is such a staple in a little girls wardrobe that we had to have it.

On Tuesday morning, I decided to email Trumpette and explain our situation to see if they would send us a pink sock - and I got an immediate reply from them.  They were so apologetic and told me to give them my address and phone number and they would ship a new pair to me immediately.  I just thought it was great customer service so I thought I would share.

If I didn't absolutely love Trumpette before because of all their cute socks, I definitely love them now.  I will be a customer for a long, long time!  They rock!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment