Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: Day 1, 10 Secrets

Howdy Y'all!


I found this idea while I was blog hopping this weekend and I thought it was a cool idea.  I really don't know why they would have started with secrets because that is just too hard to come up with 10!  But, here it goes...

10.  I don't love to fly.  I love going on vacation - but, I hate flying.  I know that it is safe to fly and accidents rarely ever happen, but I think it is something about the lack of being in control that freaks me out.  Honestly, I should know that I am not control of any of my life, but I guess I like to think I am.

9.  I can't watch a scary movie at night or by myself or while sitting next to a glass door.  Silly me!

8.  Sometimes I feel like the world's worst friend - and I think it has come about since getting Harper.  She makes me forget about texts and phone calls that I am supposed to return.  I do love all of my friends, but I have a special girl on my mind so you will have to forgive me.

7.  Now that I am older, I have to admit that my parents were right almost 100% of the time when I was growing up.  I can't believe that I am saying this!

6.  I am terrified of tornados - especially after being so close to Joplin, it has now increased to deathly terrified.

5.  I am never without my phone.  My husband laughs about this - if I go upstairs, it goes upstairs...if I go outside, it comes outside.  IF I ever forget it, I feel completely useless and naked.  What would I have ever done with it?

4.  On that note, I love Apple products.  Between the two of us, we have 5 Apple products - 2 iPhones, 1 iPad, 1 MacBook and 1 iMac and I love them all!  I swear, if they keep innovating - we will keep buying!

3.  If I had to do it all over again, I would have never gotten an Accounting degree - I would have instead gotten an industrial engineering degree.  Too bad my high school counselor didn't educate me (or any of my classmates) on the different options we had.  She was terrible!

2.  After knowing them for 10+ years, I still don't think I act like myself around my in-laws.  I love them to death, but they are pretty quiet and reserved and I am not like that most of the time.  I always describe my family as loud and Tony's family as reserved.  If his parents saw the real me, they may be shocked!

1.  And, last but not least, I wish I had another job.  I love Walmart - I can admit that, but I wish I owned a bakery or something.  There is something calming about baking a cake.  I guess for now I will just have to continue baking them for the people I work with.

Well, day one is over and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  If you have read this far, I will reward you with a picture or two of my sweet, sweet Harper.  This first one is one of my favorites so far and the second one is of Harper using her Bumbo chair for the very first time.  Look at that head control!  :)



Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment