Here we go again with another day of the 10 Day You Challenge - today's is 7 wants. I probably could have filled this up with 1,000 wants before Harper came in my life and now it is hard for me to complete a list of just 7.
7. I WANT to visit all 50 states in the US. I am over halfway there, but I have a lot of random ones I would still need to visit to accomplish this task.
6. I WANT to adopt another baby - however, my bank account has to recover from the first one before we can do that again. :) After the disrupted adoption, my husband and I weren't sure if we could go through with 1 adoption, but our adoption of Harper went so smooth that we will certainly do it again. We could get a little Anderson next time or a sweet little girl that could wear all of Harper's clothes.
5. I WANT some handpainted Longhorn Toms. My bestie, Laura, told me about a lady that handpaints them and I totally need some of these!
4. I WANT a full week of nights of uninterrupted sleep. I never knew how much I took this for granted before Harper got here. I keep seeing the preview of the new Christina Applegate sitcom and I totally understand!
3. I WANT Harper to grow up knowing she is loved so much by our family - as well as she is unconditionally loved by her birth mom too.
2. I WANT to find Harper a cute, cute Halloween costume - but I am coming up short. Someone please help, where can I find something cute? I really like this Raggedy Ann costume, but I can only find it in toddler. The baby version is not as cute because it is the bunting bag and I really like the leggings on the toddler version.
1. I WANT to figure out how to please both sides of the family for Holidays, but I feel it may be impossible. How do you spend Christmas with both sets of families when they are a thousand miles apart? I have been stressing about this and I don't love that!
That is about it for tonight - next up is my six place. Stayed tuned tomorrow!