Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kids Say the Darnedest Things...

Howdy Y'all!

I spent the day yesterday with one of my favorite little people (people under 5) and I just love the things that come out of their mouth.

Here are a few things that I have heard over my lifetime that I just find so cute:

Hailey Ward (as told by her teacher, Mrs. Gold)
Since Colt McCoy got married, I am just going to marry Justin Bieber.


Kennon Teff - Yesterday
Me:  Kennon, are you going to have a baby brother or a baby sister?
Kennon: A baby sister.
Me:  Do you have a name picked out for your her?
Kennon:  Cookie Monster

Laura, it sounds like you are going to have a little blue girl monster that loves cookies.  Love that!

Luke Berry - A Few Weeks Ago
Rhonda (Luke's Mom and my friend): Luke, eat your chicken, protein gives you big muscles.
Luke:  Potatoes are good for my knees.
Rhonda: Where did you hear that?
Luke: Facebook!

Ashley Faucett (my sister) - Many Years Ago
Mom: Chris, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Chris: A Veterinarian
Mom: What about you, Angela?
Me:  A Doctor
Ashley:  I want to be a frog when I grow up.

All of these crack me up!  Kids are just too darn funny.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment