Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Magic of Charles Schultz

Howdy Y'all!

So, I ordered the children's book I was talking about the other day from Amazon...Happiness is a Warm Puppy.  When I was searching for the book, I noticed that he wrote several other books - so, of course - I had to buy those too.

I have received four of them - and I was going to share a few of my favorite quotes from the books.  Basically the books have a quote on one page and the adjacent slide is an illustration...so without the illustration, the quotes are quite as good, but I hope you enjoy anyway.


1)  "Happiness is a fuzzy sweater."  (So true, during a cold winter!)
2)  "Happiness is walking in the grass in your bare feet."  (I love this too, as long as there isn't sticker burrs in the grass.  HA!)


This one is all about Snoopy...I love that dog!  Such a cute book!

1)  "Show me a veterinarian, and I'll show you a man who loves to wield a needle!"
2)  "There's the ugliest sight in the world...an empty dog dish."


1)  "Love is wishing you had the nerve enough to go over and talk with that little girl with the red hair."  (Poor Charlie Brown)
2)  "Love is buying somebody a present with your own money."  (Especially if that present is a pair of sequined Uggs...HINT, HINT!)
3)  "Love is being able to spot her clear across the playground among four hundred other kids."


1)  "Christmas is hearing about those partridges and pear trees until you're ready to lose your mind."  (In my opinion, this is the worst Christmas carol ever!)
2)  "Christmas is giving your last two nickels to the Salvation Army...cheerfully."
3)  "Christmas is waiting for the grown-ups to finish eating so we can open the presents."  (Really, why did it always take the adults so long...)

Remember, as cute as the Christmas quotes are above - always remember what Christmas really is and keep the CHRIST is Christmas!

Hope you loved the quotes above - and I am glad I will be able to share these wonderful little nuggets with my future children.

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment