Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meow, Merry Christmas, Meow

Meow Y'all!

This is Sophie - and I commandeered mom's blog today to show you what I have been up to.

My mom decided it was finally time to put up the big tree in the foyer - so I decided to help her out.


Here I am checking out one of the bags to makes sure there wasn't anything scary inside - and it all appears a-okay!


Next, mom put up the first layer of the tree - and of course, I had to check it out and make sure it was sturdy.


Then came the second layer - it was just as sturdy as the first!


When she put the third and forth layers on the tree, it got a little tall for me - so I had to think of another plan.


Finally, the tree was finished - and I got to play.  Do you think mom caught me??



Even if she didn't catch me in the act - I think I left behind some evidence!  Whoops.


The tree is a beautiful site though - don't you think?


Boy, oh boy - it has been a hard day of supervision and play.  I think I need a nap!


My mom should be back next time - thanks for letting me steal the blog just for the night.

Meow!

8 comments:

  1. Ok now that's adorable. Your super tall tree caught my eye at Nester's party. I love your tree but especially love that kitty of yours. My cat just likes to sit under our tree. I think I would flip if she started scaling the tree. I am your latest follower. I would love and appreciate if you would follow me back. www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST cat! I can relate with my 3 nosey cats, they are into everything and must inspect all things new. You can see them with their Christmas catnip "happy bags" on my blog today at www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com. Your tree really is very pretty, I agree with the cat.
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed as I looked at your photos. It brought back memories of the year my daughter's kitten wouldn't stay out of the middle of the tree! She kept climbing up through the middle and she would sit near the top and watch us.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks sooo tall. Maybe it was the angle you took the picture at, but I love it. I too just became a follower and would love you to be one of my followers. I am over at "The Johnson Home" come and take a look. http://happytobe-the6ofus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayleen - it is a tall tree. 12 feet to be exact and it is a beast to put up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it is, but so worth it. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Such a cute cat and they always love hiding in the Christmas tree! Your tree is gorgeous, everything a proper Christmas tree should be! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete