Monday, May 10, 2010

I Wonder If Anyone Will Read This...

Hey Ya'll (or you, if there is only one person reading this)...so, I am going to try out this whole blogging experience.

So, there are so many things to talk about on this first post...what to choose, what to choose...

AUSTIN!
My two gal pals and I just got back from the best state in the United States...TEXAS. The three of us always have the best time. This trip consisted of shopping, dinner with old roommates, shopping, a wedding, shopping, eating, shopping, drinking, shopping, lunch with my mom on Mother's day, shopping, laughing and did I say SHOPPING? We had the best time!

The real occasion for the trip was our friends, Britten and Scott's wedding. It was a nice wedding with a fun reception and even Bertha and Sue E. made the trip (for those of you that don't know who these girls are - they are mine and my friend Laura's traveling gnomes).




The best thing about being around these girls are the CRAZY things we always, always, always find. First of all, we saw a thing (not sure if it was a boy or a girl) sticking its upper body in a bin of pillows at IKEA. Really, what was going on here?

Then we saw a lady wearing blue jean capris and black tights...I am not sure where that fashion statement came from.


And we also saw this car...but, like they say, Keep Austin Weird. We saw lots and lots of interesting stuff...it was such a fun trip.


We really had a great time - we came back with our bellies stuffed, our wallets empty and our laugh tanks full. I love those girls - they are the bestest!

Well - with all that said, welcome to the blog...and I hope you come back for more someday.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment