Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feeling Naked - but, Fully Clothed

Howdy Ya'll!

Have you ever forgotten something and you just don't feel right all day?  There are two things that if I accidently leave them at home, I just feel naked all day long.

Every morning, I take of my wedding rings after I shower because I don't want to get my hair product or lotion on them.  And, one of the last things I do before I leave for work, is put the rings back on.  Of course, there are days that I just completely forget...walk out of the door...and I am single for the day.  :)  Today was not one of those days because I remembered today!

The other that I just feel lost without is my phone.  Seriously, I can't function without this thing!


This morning I didn't actually forget it - I had to leave it. I decided to try and put the new firmware on the phone this morning at 7:05am - and at 7:25am, it was still working its magic and uploading to my phone. Now folks, I normally leave for work at 7:15 am so you can see that I was already about 10 minutes late. So sadly, I had to leave my phone behind.


All morning, I reached for it so I could listen to Kidd Kraddick in the morning or Pandora or just my own tunes...and nothing. For lunch, I suggested a meal close to my house, The Crumpet Tea Room, so I could grab my phone before heading back to work after work. There was two positives to this - we got to have an orange roll from The Crumpet Tea Room and I got my life back!


Hopefully, I won't forget my wedding rings or phone anytime soon and life can remain in balance!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment