So, the past couple of days I have been glued to message boards, ESPN radio and ESPN trying to keep up with all of the rumors of the current Big XII teams.
What do we know so far?
- Colorado has left to become part of the Pac 10
- Nebraska has left for the Big 10
What do I think will happen?
- Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State all move to the Pac 10
- If A&M decides (is offered) the SEC, Utah will join the Pac 10 in their place, making it the Pac 16.
- Texas and A&M will continue to play their rivalry game no matter where the teams land.
- Baylor will be left out in the cold, probably Conference USA.
- Missouri also lands somewhere they didn't want to be which makes me laugh since they are one of the teams that started all of this.
I think most of the dust (or the dust that I care about) will settle next week and all of these moves will ultimately result in 4 Super Conferences at some point which may lead to a playoff system in college football.
No matter what happens, I will always be a Texas fan through and through! Hook'em!!